3D printing is also known as additive manufacturing, and is used for creation of three-dimensional object by deposition of layers of printing material. Several metals such as titanium alloys, nickel, aluminium, copper, stainless steel, Inconel and others are used for 3D printing.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global 3D Printing Metals Market along with detailed segmentation of market by type, form, vertical and five major geographical regions. Global 3D Printing Metals market is expected to witness growth during the forecast period owing to it increasing use as a production process in several industries particularly, healthcare and aerospace & defense.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global 3D Printing Metals market
- To analyze and forecast the global 3D Printing Metals market on the basis of type, form and vertical.
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall 3D Printing Metals market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries.
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend.
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions.
- To profiles key 3D Printing Metals players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies.
Some of the important players in 3D Printing Metals market are 3D Systems Corporation, Arcam AB, Carpenter Technology Corporation, GKN PLC, Renishaw PLC, Sandvik AB, Hoganas AB, Voxeljet AG, LPW Technology Ltd. and EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems among others.