Polymers are treated with antistatic agents to prevent static electricity buildup and to improve the dielectric surface and volume conductivity of plastic materials. Static buildup on plastic surfaces impedes processing and causes a variety of issues, including increased handling issues during transport, storage, and packaging, as well as dust attraction, which has an impact on the quality and performance of the product.
The "Global Antistatic Agents Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemical and materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the antistatic agents market with detailed market segmentation by polymer type, end use, and geography. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading antistatic agents market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- Based on polymer type, the global antistatic agents market is segmented into polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), and others.
- On the basis of end use, the market is segmented into packaging, electronics, automotive, and others.
- Increased demand for antistatic agents from the packaging, electronics, and textiles industries, which is significantly driving the market growth.
- The rising population, ongoing urbanization, and increasing disposable income of the middle-class population are the main factors that have led to the growth of packaging, electronics, and textiles industries across the globe which is significantly contributing to the expansion of the antistatic agents market.
- Development of new and improved antistatic agents is expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for antistatic agents manufacturers.
- The increasing demand for lightweight and fuel-efficient automobiles is also propelling the demand of antistatic agents.
- Formulation and stringent implementation of rules & regulations related to packaging films for food & beverages.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The antistatic agents market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the marketduring the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the antistatic agents market in these regions.
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON ANTISTATIC AGENTS MARKET
COVID-19 first began in Wuhan (China) during December 2019 and since then it has spread at a fast pace across the globe. The US, India, Brazil, Russia, France, the UK, Turkey, Italy, and Spain are some of the worst affected countries in terms confirmed cases and reported deaths. The COVID-19 pandemic has affected major chemical and materials industries, including antistatic agents. Owing to the current pandemic situation, many companies in the antistatic agents industry are experiencing limitations in manufacturing and production activities, as well as logistical problems as a result of ongoing trade restrictions. However, with opening several markets across the globe, vaccination development, and initiatives taken by various governments to support economic and industrial growth, the future demand of the antistatic agents market is anticipated to grow at a positive and steady pace in the coming years.
The report covers key developments in the antistatic agents market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the marketwere acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from antistatic agents market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for antistatic agents in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the antistatic agents market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- BASF Corporation
- Clariant Ag.
- Croda International Plc.
- Dupont De Nemours Inc.
- Evonik Industries Ag.
- Kao Corporation
- Emery Oleochemicals
- Fine Organics
- Foster Corporation