Automotive Upholstery Market to 2025 - Global Anal..
automotive upholstery Market
Automotive Upholstery Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Integrated Technology (Conventional Seats, Smart Seats, and Ventilated Seats); Vehicle Type (Light Duty Vehicle and Heavy Duty Vehicle)
Automotive upholstery is extensively been used for its comfort, safety, low emissions, acoustics, and fuel efficiency applications in the automobiles. The usage of upholsteries is expanding in column padding, under shields, airbags & cladding, insulating material, outer wheel arch liners, and anti-rattle pads. The vendors have increasingly focused on reducing the weight of the automobiles in order to reduce carbon dioxide emissions and enhance fuel efficiency. They are also been investing prominently in the development of product portfolios with particular properties for diverse applications of the nonwoven lightweight upholstery.
With the increasing demand for safety, aesthetics, and comfort in automobiles, the deployment of upholsteries is expected to fuel over the coming years. Further, technological advancements and innovations is opportunistic for the growth of the automotive upholstery market.
The "Global Automotive Upholstery Market Analysis to 2025" is a specialized and in-depth study of the automotive upholstery industry with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of the global automotive upholstery market with detailed market segmentation by integrated technology, vehicle type, and geography. The global automotive upholstery market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the automotive upholstery market.
The report provides a detailed overview of the automotive upholstery industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global automotive upholstery market based on integrated technology and vehicle type. It also provides market size and forecast till 2025 for overall automotive upholstery market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM). The market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 16 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
Besides this, the report analyzes factors affecting automotive upholstery market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis.
Also, key market players influencing the automotive upholstery market are profiled in the study along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies.
The report also focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, products and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years. Some of the key players influencing the automotive upholstery market are Lear Corporation, Toyota Boshoku Corporation, Adient PLC, Seiren Co., Ltd., Sage Automotive Interiors, Acme Mills Company, Haartz Corporation, Borgers SE, Martur Automotive Seating Systems, Faurecia S.A., among others.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 2. KEY TAKEAWAYS 3. AUTOMOTIVE UPHOLSTERY MARKET LANDSCAPE 3.1. OVERVIEW 3.2. MARKET SEGMENTATION  3.2.1. Automotive Upholstery market - By Integrated Technology  3.2.2. Automotive Upholstery market - By Vehicle Type  3.2.3. Automotive Upholstery market - By Region  18.104.22.168. By Country 3.3. PEST ANALYSIS  3.3.1. North America - PEST Analysis  3.3.2. Europe - PEST Analysis  3.3.3. Asia Pacific (APAC) - PEST Analysis  3.3.4. Middle East & Africa (MEA) - PEST Analysis  3.3.5. South America (SAM)- PEST Analysis 4. AUTOMOTIVE UPHOLSTERY MARKET - KEY INDUSTRY DYNAMICS 4.1. KEY MARKET DRIVERS 4.2. KEY MARKET RESTRAINTS 4.3. KEY MARKET OPPORTUNITIES 4.4. FUTURE TRENDS 4.5. IMPACT ANALYSIS OF DRIVERS AND RESTRAINTS 5. AUTOMOTIVE UPHOLSTERY MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 5.1. AUTOMOTIVE UPHOLSTERY - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 5.2. AUTOMOTIVE UPHOLSTERY - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2025
6. AUTOMOTIVE UPHOLSTERY MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2025 - INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGY 6.1. OVERVIEW 6.2. INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGY MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 6.3. CONVENTIONAL SEATS  6.3.1. Overview  6.3.2. Conventional Seats Market Forecast and Analysis 6.4. SMART SEATS  6.4.1. Overview  6.4.2. Smart Seats Market Forecast and Analysis 6.5. VENTILATED SEATS  6.5.1. Overview  6.5.2. Ventilated Seats Market Forecast and Analysis 7. AUTOMOTIVE UPHOLSTERY MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2025 - VEHICLE TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. VEHICLE TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. LIGHT DUTY VEHICLE  7.3.1. Overview  7.3.2. Light Duty Vehicle Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. HEAVY DUTY VEHICLE  7.4.1. Overview  7.4.2. Heavy Duty Vehicle Market Forecast and Analysis 8. AUTOMOTIVE UPHOLSTERY MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2025 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 8.1. NORTH AMERICA  8.1.1. North America Automotive upholstery market Overview  8.1.2. North America Automotive upholstery market Forecasts and Analysis  8.1.3. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries  22.214.171.124. US market  126.96.36.199. Canada market  188.8.131.52. Mexico market  8.1.4. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Integrated Technology  8.1.5. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Vehicle Type 8.2. EUROPE  8.2.1. Europe Automotive upholstery market Overview  8.2.2. Europe Automotive upholstery market Forecasts and Analysis  8.2.3. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries  184.108.40.206. France market  220.127.116.11. Germany market  18.104.22.168. Italy market  22.214.171.124. Spain market  126.96.36.199. UK market  8.2.4. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Integrated Technology  8.2.5. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Vehicle Type 8.3. ASIA PACIFIC (APAC)  8.3.1. Asia Pacific Automotive upholstery market Overview  8.3.2. Asia Pacific Automotive upholstery market Forecasts and Analysis  8.3.3. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries  188.8.131.52. Australia  184.108.40.206. China market  220.127.116.11. India market  18.104.22.168. Japan market  8.3.4. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Integrated Technology  8.3.5. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Vehicle Type 8.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA (MEA)  8.4.1. Middle East and Africa Automotive upholstery market Overview  8.4.2. Middle East and Africa Automotive upholstery market Forecasts and Analysis  8.4.3. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries  22.214.171.124. South Africa market  126.96.36.199. Saudi Arabia market  188.8.131.52. UAE market  8.4.4. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Integrated Technology  8.4.5. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Vehicle Type 8.5. SOUTH AMERICA (SAM)  8.5.1. South America Automotive upholstery market Overview  8.5.2. South America Automotive upholstery market Forecasts and Analysis  8.5.3. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries  184.108.40.206. Brazil market  8.5.4. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Integrated Technology  8.5.5. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Vehicle Type 9. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 9.1. MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 9.2. MARKET INITIATIVES 9.3. NEW DEVELOPMENTS 9.4. INVESTMENT SCENARIOS 10. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE 10.1. COMPETITIVE PRODUCT MAPPING 10.2. MARKET POSITIONING/ MARKET SHARE 11. AUTOMOTIVE UPHOLSTERY MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. LEAR CORPORATION  11.1.1. Key Facts  11.1.2. Business Description  11.1.3. Financial Overview  11.1.4. SWOT Analysis  11.1.5. Key Developments 11.2. TOYOTA BOSHOKU CORPORATION  11.2.1. Key Facts  11.2.2. Business Description  11.2.3. Financial Overview  11.2.4. SWOT Analysis  11.2.5. Key Developments 11.3. ADIENT PLC  11.3.1. Key Facts  11.3.2. Business Description  11.3.3. Financial Overview  11.3.4. SWOT Analysis  11.3.5. Key Developments 11.4. SEIREN CO., LTD.  11.4.1. Key Facts  11.4.2. Business Description  11.4.3. Financial Overview  11.4.4. SWOT Analysis  11.4.5. Key Developments 11.5. SAGE AUTOMOTIVE INTERIORS  11.5.1. Key Facts  11.5.2. Business Description  11.5.3. Financial Overview  11.5.4. SWOT Analysis  11.5.5. Key Developments 11.6. ACME MILLS COMPANY  11.6.1. Key Facts  11.6.2. Business Description  11.6.3. Financial Overview  11.6.4. SWOT Analysis  11.6.5. Key Developments 11.7. HAARTZ CORPORATION  11.7.1. Key Facts  11.7.2. Business Description  11.7.3. Financial Overview  11.7.4. SWOT Analysis  11.7.5. Key Developments 11.8. BORGERS SE  11.8.1. Key Facts  11.8.2. Business Description  11.8.3. Financial Overview  11.8.4. SWOT Analysis  11.8.5. Key Developments 11.9. MARTUR AUTOMOTIVE SEATING SYSTEMS  11.9.1. Key Facts  11.9.2. Business Description  11.9.3. Financial Overview  11.9.4. SWOT Analysis  11.9.5. Key Developments 11.10. FAURECIA S.A.  11.10.1. Key Facts  11.10.2. Business Description  11.10.3. Financial Overview  11.10.4. SWOT Analysis  11.10.5. Key Developments   12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE PUBLISHER 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS 12.3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
The List of Companies
1. Lear Corporation
2. Toyota Boshoku Corporation
3. Adient PLC
4. Seiren Co., Ltd.
5. Sage Automotive Interiors
6. Acme Mills Company
7. Haartz Corporation
8. Borgers SE
9. Martur Automotive Seating Systems
10. Faurecia S.A.