Molecular cytogenetics involves the combination of molecular biology and cytogenetics. It involves use of various reagents which helps to properly distinguish normal and cancer causing cells. Molecular cytogenetics is a useful tool for diagnosing and treatment of various malignancies such as brain tumors, and haematological malignancies.
The "Global Molecular Cytogenetics Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the healthcare industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the Molecular Cytogenetics market with detailed market segmentation by products, technology, application, end user and geography. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading Molecular Cytogenetics market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- Based on product, the global molecular cytogenetics market is segmented into consumables, instruments, kits and reagents, software and services.
- Based on technique, the global molecular cytogenetics market is segmented into hybridization-based approach, and amplicon-based approach.
- Based on technology, the global molecular cytogenetics market is segmented into comparative genomic hybridization, fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH), immunohistochemistry, karyotyping, others.
- Based on application, the global molecular cytogenetics market is segmented into oncology, personalized medicine, genetic disorders, others.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, clinical and research laboratories, academic research institutes, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- Increasing incidence of genetic disorders and cancer
- Rise in prevalence of chronic diseases
- Increasing molecular cytogenetics in clinical pathological testing
- Growing inclination towards targeted cancer treatment
- High cost of advanced instruments
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The Molecular Cytogenetics market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the marketduring the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the Molecular Cytogenetics market in these regions.
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON MOLECULAR CYTOGENETICS MARKET
The COVID-19 has been affecting economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. cytogenetic approaches are used to identify genomic variations. Growth in utilization of genetic information in predictive models for disease traits is increasing the adoption of cytogenetic tools. However, delay in clinical trials is expected to negatively impacting the growth of the market.
The report covers key developments in the molecular cytogenetics market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the marketwere acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from Molecular Cytogenetics market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Molecular Cytogenetics in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the Molecular Cytogenetics market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- Applied Spectral Imaging
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.